XS 1 has been designed for first-time and casual users who appreciate simplicity, upfront vocal presence in the mix, and no complications. This versatile new microphone provides professional live sound for those getting started, thanks to its great feedback rejection and silent mute switch for flexibility and control. XS 1 comes in an all-metal housing and therefore is a reliable companion on any stage. As a singer, presenter, or entertainer, you can count on the renowned Sennheiser live sound. All you need to do is: Raise your voice.
What's in the box?
- XS 1 dynamic cardioid vocal microphone
- Microphone clamp
- Transport bag
- Quick guide
- Dimensions: Ø 48 x L 180 mm
- Connector: XLR -3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 55 - 16,000 Hz
- Transducer principle: dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Nominal impedance: 300 O (at 1 kHz)
- Min. terminating impedance: 1 kO
- Sensitivity: 1.8 mV/Pa (free field, no load at 1 kHz)
- Weight w/o cable: 330 g (0.73 lbs)
- Temperature Range: 0 °C ... +40 °C (+32 °F ... +104 °F)